Pages

Saturday 8 March 2014

All boxed up

Goodness, it is a long time since anyone posted any information here.  Hopefully, we can all add a little something, now and again.  I have given us all a new front door, I hope you like it. 

Unfortunately, there were not enough of us to have a get together at St, Martins Church Hall last night.  There needs to be quite a few to make it viable to pay for the room hire but, this is something that I am looking into.  Moving on.

A few of us did meet up in my house, the invitation went out to everyone who said they could make dabblers.  And we sat and made a box or two, I did a bit of decopatch and Christina sorted out a few cards.  We sat and chattered, ate fresh cream cake (thank you P.Ann).  Here is one of the boxes that I made.

Our next get together is as usual, first Friday of April,  which is the 4th.  Plans are being made for an EGGsellent evening with the theme of Easter, along with a demonstration or two (possibly 3).  I shall keep the blog posted with all the new plans so please, do watch this space.

Have you got a card, a box, an item that you can share with the rest of the Dabblers?  Please do add anything you want on to this blog, it is for all the Derby Dabblers members.  Not sure how to?  Let me know and I will try and explain how it all works.


1 comment: